2. “The greatest gift to man is woman, But the greatest gift to woman is herself.” | C.C. Campbell
3. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” Melissa Etheridge
4. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”Diane Mariechild
6. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.”Byron Katie
7. “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” Tyra Banks
8. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
9. “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.” Muhhamad Ali Jinah
10. “Remember the dignity of your womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand besides us, fight with us.” Christabel Pankhurst
Happy International Women’s Day! Top 10 Inspiring Quotes on Women
Happy International Women’s Day! Lets share love, laughs, have fun and do what your heart says to celebrate every heart, every feeling, every moment of happiness and everything the world has which is definitely incomplete without us.
Did it ever happen- you read a quote that spoke your mind and influenced you so much? Listing below the best of inspirations to ignite yourself into a woman you want to be.
1. “Free in my wilderness, I belong to my youthful compromises with none. I love the way I am and I believe it.” | Srishti Jugran